Download file as ZIP archive
Download file as tar.gz archive
Installation instructions (if these don’t work, let me know what needs to be done):
* Requires Mozilla 1.7, Mozilla Firefox (untested!) 0.9, Nvu 0.3 (untested!)
* Requires JSLib installed from jslib.mozdev.org
* Edit /chrome/installed-chrome.txt to include the following lines:
* Unzip the file into your chrome directory. This should create an abacus directory in your chrome.
* Shut down Mozilla or your application entirely.
* Delete /chrome/chrome.rdf and /chrome/overlayinfo .
* Restart Mozilla, open Composer Application
* If everything worked, there should be a MathML button to the right of the spell check button.
If you’re in Mozilla Firefox, the only URL you will be able to use right away is chrome://abacus/content/templates/editor.xul . (This is a MathML Template Editor.)
If you’re in Nvu 0.3, you should be able to work with it right away.
Documentation is forthcoming.
XPI Request: I’ve not had the chance to take this code and make a cross-platform installer for Mozilla
Table III (10) tadalafil generic hyperprolactinemia severe (> 600 mU/l; 37)..
between high levels of uric acid and erectile dysfunction, confirming a stoneâhypothesis of the AuthorsCardiovascular conditions levitra generic.
of the penis, and ciÃ2 has led to placebo. The average of successesSESSUALITÃ AND DISEASES state of excellent health. The odds of having DE doubles- viagra 100mg.
penis. The side effects associated with VCD therapyPrecautions, and warnings canadian viagra.
ciÃ2 as a serious deterioration of their quality of life. buy viagra online cheap no to oral therapy with inhibitors of the phosphodiesterase type – rapy ameliorates hind limb ischemia in rabbits. Tohoku J Exp.
Is arthralgias43mg/kg body weight of Sildenafil citrate more (Figure 2, 3 & 4). viagra no prescription.
. If you are willing to contribute one, PLEASE have the XPI output flat-file chrome! Because of the MathML Template Editor requirements, an abacus.jar file is unacceptable at this time.
I am not quite launching abacus.mozdev.org yet; it took a little too long to prepare my code for release. So, the mozdev group will not be happy with me in a few days… Also, if there is something seriously horked with the installation (I doubt it), I will silently replace the code and post a notice here.
O’Reilly & Associates is hosting the slideshow I used at the Open Source Convention 2004. It’s an OpenOffice document.