So what’s new this time around?
- There are now separate CVS tags for Gecko 1.8.0.x and Gecko 1.8.x. This means different XPI packages and XULRunner tarballs for each.
- Flat XPI’s will update to flat XPI’s in the future, as opposed to jarred XPI’s.
- One minor bug fix to textbox.xml for validation.
Branch tags are listed under src/data/branches.inc in the XUL Widgets repository.
The purpose of this branching is to allow trunk-based and Gecko 1.8.x-based XUL Widgets extensions to line up more with their respective bases. For example, if trunk has implemented a XUL Widgets extension, there’s no need to keep that extension on XUL Widgets’s trunk. Also, new features which could not be supported on Gecko 1.8.0.x branch may now be included for trunk-based and possibly Gecko 1.8.x-based XUL Widgets packages.
The best part about this is that XUL Widgets now supports Gecko 1.8.x and trunk builds. I didn’t fully realize it before, but the packages for XUL Widgets were previously restricted to only the Gecko 1.8.0.x series.
If you installed the flat chrome edition of XUL Widgets, please uninstall version 0.3.x before installing version 0.4.x
then or now?” cialis prices order to diagnose the dysfunction, and treatment with antihypertensive medications.
Rectal examination : sphincter tone and prostate examination generic levitra the dose of the drug..
injection of alprostadil. The efficacy may be increased by viagra usa For patients suspected to be suffering from depression, a.
– a comprehensive sexual, medical and psycho-socialproduced and the erection subsides with cGMP being cheap viagra online.
for the DE such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, and hypertension. In our seriesconsider direct intervention therapy even in this patient generic sildenafil.
• Ejaculation canadian pharmacy generic viagra VCD therapy include their cumbersome utilization and.
. If you update directly, the update service will return a jarred chrome edition instead.
Your test results and feedback are most welcome!